Thursday, September 22, 2011

Group Photo Idea

Having a photographic record of everyone who attended your wedding is wonderful, but even the most diligent photographer may not catch an image of every single guest. And of those pictures, not many are likely to end up in your final album (some candids are just not meant to be showcased!).

When my clients are game, I love to capture a group pic, such as the one below (the guests flew in from all over the world!). The resulting photo is the perfect shot with which to end your wedding album, and it can also be converted into a beautiful thank-you note. How do we do it? The photographer and I gather everyone together right after the ceremony when all attendees are already in one spot.

How do you plan on remembering everyone who came to your wedding? (For mine, I kept everyone's RSVP cards and the sweet notes that were included.)

Reprinted from my article for Martha Stewart Weddings Bride's Guide. Photo by Karen Hill.

No comments: