Friday, April 27, 2012

Etsy's New Wedding Site

Wow, I've been neglecting my blog for so long that they've changed the entire interface for access! But I'm back, despite how technology is trying to thwart me.

What prompted me to get my act together?  An invitation from Etsy to preview their newly formatted Wedding Store, in bricks and mortar!  Etsy beautifully curated hundreds of their favorite wedding items to share with their industry, press and brides in a specially created pop-up store front.  As I learned, old fashioned shopping/viewing tickets sold out instantly, but you can find all their special items at etsy.com any old time.  And as of Saturday at 2pm,  view the new Weddings Marketplace, where you'll find wedding style curated by theme, how-to demonstrations, planning advice and loads of favorite etsy products.
The window of the West Village, Horatio Street Pop-Up
A charming paper bouquet
Each item has it's etsy source tagged to it
Love a highly designed ring pillow :)

To qualify for etsy, items must be made by the seller, or be vintage -- what a great combination!
I didn't realize how strong etsy is on attire
Etsy is also one of the few sites that doesn't neglect stylish items for the boys...
I think these hand-made shoes are the bomb.
Charming -- also fun as a table number
Etsy will also be adding registry -- now that's smart!
Stationery ideas abound at Etsy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.

Banquet Hall long island