Monday, January 12, 2009

Navy and Buttercup -- It's Essential!

I've been showing you some of the amazing editorial pages from the winter edition of Elegant Bride that are being re-produced at the Wedding Party bridal event we are hosting at the end of the month. Well here are a few more pages -- almost all of these elements will be shown at the event. Navy and yellow are such a clean, classic combination -- it's hard not to smile when you see them together. But now, along with some of our other favorite combos, it's been elevated to a truly sophisticated combination. I can't wait to see these essentials in real life as I've never had the luck of having a bride embrace this combination for her wedding! If I don't get to plan someone else's event with this palette, maybe I'll throw my own party...



No comments: