Thursday, January 22, 2009

What are the Odds?

One of the amazing parts of the Wedding Library is that I have been lucky enough to work with many of the same vendors and artists who I hired for my own wedding 14 years ago. I've watched them grow, become more glamorous and do amazing things. I see them all loving weddings more than when they first started. Mimi So took on the (challenging) task of designing my engagement ring, and created a beautiful and unique object that I still love and cherish today. Now Mimi is designing for Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz, Courtney Cox, Drew Barrymore and Anne Hathaway. But her amazing attention to detail and interest in brides is stronger than ever.

So I feel very fortunate that Mimi will be sharing her jewelry with you at the Wedding Party on Saturday, and even more grateful that she is making an amazing donation to a lucky raffle prize winner. The odds are much better than Vegas here. Don't forget to go by the Mimi So room and learn about the company yourself!
One pair of custom designed Mimi So “Anzia” Collection dangle earrings, set with the highest quality white diamonds in colorless E,F, VS clarity, and a combined weight of approximately 1.00 carat in 18karat white gold. Retail price =$6,000.00. For one lucky girl, free. Buzz Bonus: Jennifer and I will both be wearing Mimi So at the Wedding Party, so if we're especially sparkly, you know why!

No comments: