Monday, July 18, 2011

The Big Enough Company

Many years ago I had the good fortune to meet the ladies from In Good Company, a company that creates a community for women entrepreneurs, and work spaces for them to share. Now these smart ladies are coming out with a book to tell you how it's done. They are also smart enough to know when a company satisfies the needs of it's owner -- and that's the focus of The Big Enough Company -- Creating a Business That Works for You.
The ladies honored me by profiling the Wedding Library and the journey I've taken through the decade plus I've been in business. The trailer link for this inspiring book is here.
Congratulations to these amazing ladies who have worked so hard to provide fellow business owners the tools to make their dreams a success. By the way, the book comes out in September and I can't wait to get my advance copy!

No comments: